“Cybercrime is a fast-growing area of crime. More and more criminals are exploiting the speed, convenience and anonymity of the Internet to commit a diverse range of criminal activities that know no borders, either physical or virtual, cause serious harm and pose very real threats to victims worldwide.”
AGA-Africa Programme works with stakeholders engaged in tackling cybercrime, to build and strengthen internal capacity. AGA-Africa Programme strives to promote awareness on the dangers of cybercrime in addition to facilitating workshops focused on the investigation and prosecution of cyber crimes.
How We Work With You
- Operational and investigative capacity building workshops
- Expert addresses on Digital forensics
- Support for cybercrime awareness seminars & forums
- Broadly Share anti-cybercrime best practices & tools
- Promote International Collaboration